Organic Airbrush Tanning
Don’t bake in the sun to get that golden glow--get an organic airbrush tan instead! With spray tanning, you can achieve a fabulous (never orange) tan without the risk of skin cancer or damage to your skin. We use Spray di Sole's organic airbrush spray tanning solution and technology. (Believe us, we have tried them all, and Spray di Sole's formula is absolutely the best for a beautiful, non-orange tan!) You will love the tropical scent (there's no lingering "fake tan" scent) and the best part is that we can completely customize the darkness of your tan to suit every skin tone. Read our helpful tips below to maximize the length and beauty of your organic customized spray tan.
WE CAN COME TO YOU!
Please ask us about booking our airbrush tanning services for your bridal, bachelorette, or girl party. We are more than happy to come to you!
SINGLE TAN $65
SINGLE TAN WITH EXFOLIATION $85
3 TAN PACKAGE $150
5 TAN PACKAGE $200
Airbrush Tanning Do's & Dont's
Before your Airbrush Tanning Session
* Do exfoliate 24 hours before getting a spray tan to ensure an even application. Exfoliation sloughs away the dead skin cells, which helps you achieve the longest lasting tan possible. Use a water-based exfoliating scrub rather that an oil-based one. Oils may keep the spray tanning solution from developing properly.
* Don’t apply any moisturizer, deodorant, perfume or other beauty products before your tanning appointment. They may also inhibit the quality of your tan.
* Do shave or wax the evening before your spray tanning session. If you shave after you get your spray tan, it will exfoliate the skin and affect the tanning results.
* Don’t wear any jewelry or makeup to your session. Pull your hair up and away from your face and neck.
* Do wear a swimsuit, birthday suit, or whatever you feel comfortable wearing.
After your Airbrush Tanning Session
* Do wear loose dark clothing and flip flops after your tanning session. (Form fitting yoga wear is not recommended.) You’ll want to ditch your bra for at least 6 hours.
* Don’t take a shower or get wet for any other reason for the first 8 hours after receiving your spray tan. Water contact may streak the tan and cause deactivation of the tanning solution.
* Don’t book any hair or nail appointments for 24 hours after your tanning session.
* Don’t use soaps and other body products that contain parabens, glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy acids, or sodium laurel sulfates. These ingredients will fade your tan more quickly. Refrain from using loofah’s, puff’s, or washcloth’s.
* Do moisturize daily with a natural moisturizer. (We recommend organic coconut oil.) It is best to use a moisturizing, soap-free body wash to extend the life of your tan.
A credit card will be required to schedule and hold your appointment. We require a 24 hour cancellation notice, otherwise a cancellation charge of 50% of your scheduled service will be applied to your credit card. You may reschedule at your convenience.